Tuesday, October 18, 2011

the art of disappearing

I think I could write something about it, how to do fade from this space.  Though when I try to form complete sentences, things are garbled.

My recent absence wasn't intentional, or even significant.  I didn't go on a trip or suffer any losses.  It's just life... life happening in gulping doses and I am struggling with the balancing act.  It's really not a big deal.

My daily list of To Do's --- nothing ground breaking or even terribly complicated --- have worn down to the most basic items, and my goal is just to see the light at the end of that list.

The coping mechanisms are simple: I do my best to say No when saying Yes would be detrimental, and I stick to that To Do list.  Unfortunately, blogging has fallen to the bottom of the list.  I think it has something to do with a lack of things to actually say.

  

1 comment:

wandering nana said...

I know what you mean. I find that I have nothing to say and and don't have a great desire to write. I miss the time I use to spend reading... I need the inspiration. I had such a wonderful time at the "Witches Tea". I love spending time with my 2 favorite witches.