Thursday, December 18, 2008

the laws of cream: #1 Cream Knows Cream

If you're just tuning in now, read the introduction first. It'll make a lot more sense.


1. Cream Knows Cream

We recognize each other, even from a distance. There are some people who may not know the actual term for what they are (creamy), but inevitably they know there's something a little different about them in comparison to most of the non-creamy world. Don't forget this one, as it will bring you much solace when you're feeling like you're invisible. CREAM KNOWS CREAM. If there's someone in the same room that's creamy, they will inevitably recognize your butter fat. And if they don't? IT IS NOT YOUR JOB TO CONVINCE THEM THAT YOU'RE CREAMY. And if you start feeling like you DO need to try to explain this to someone, or to give them reasons why you're so great, GET THEE HENCE, AND SEEK OUT SOME MINIONS, WHO WILL PROMPTLY PUMMEL YOU ABOUT THE HEAD UNTIL YOU ACQUIESCE.


Tune in tomorrow for Law #2: Something About Orange Juice.


2 comments:

Cherish said...

I am so freakin' curious about this!

Sibley Saga .... said...

Aaah. Amen to that #1 rule. (And can I say that I was so happy to see these out in the open again after so long that I promptly sat down and cried?) I also showed these to my husband.

I do believe he 'gets' them. A few minutes later while he was watching me get ready, doing my hair, we where having a discussion about how he prefers my hair curly over straight. He told me as he walked away, "Besides, that's one of the things that makes you extra creamy."

Dude. I'm sooooo lucky.