Thursday, August 9, 2007

so very random

I've felt guilty for not updating the last few days. Time has just gotten away from me. For your reading pleasure today, I present you with the following SO RANDOM:

- - - - - - - - - - -

Pheoebe also carries the following name in our house: Vomitus. Brought to you by her copius fur and intenese cleaning of it - resulting in the 3am Upchuck Session right outside the bedroom door. I swear, I tune into it like Superman (with the super hearing - he was the one who had it, right?).

- - - - - - - - - - -

I have felt pretty good the last couple of days. Due, in part, to The Magic Salad which I've been consuming at Workplace, from the cafeteria. Magic Salad = romaine lettuce, red peppers, carrots, cucumbers, a few slices of hardboiled egg, SUNFLOWER SEEDS, and ranch dressing. Praise to the Magic Salad, I will be having another today.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I bought my first pair of maternity pants on Monday (!!!!!). I ordered them online. They are jeans. I couldn't stand not to wear my jeans on the weekend - after the debacle with My Lovely Jeans and the Elastic Band, I decided that those need to be retired for the pregnancy. So I graduated myself to maternity jeans. The nice thing is that they actually do have Almost Pregnant Wear (really it's "maternity wear for the first trimester" - for those of us apparently pooching too much to deem our regular clothing as comfortable). I was complaining about it so much that I failed to do my research. Duh. I will report later on the level of comfort, you can be sure.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I got nothing else, my friends. Am still tired and work has been CA-RAY-ZEE.


No comments: