Friday, May 11, 2012

a solution for leaky baby bottles




(First in a series of posts I'm calling Brilliant Ideas at 4am because damn - my synapsis are ON FIRE when I'm sleep-deprived and bleary-eyed, feeding a hungry Max in the wee hours.)




For leaky bottles.


This:



And this:



And you have a little drip-catcher and no longer find yourself cursing a wet and sticky breastmilk-covered hand and pajamas.  I bought a whole pack of the little hairband thingies and keep them with my revolving supply of clean bottles on the counter, and wash the dirty ones in the sink with the dirty bottles.  Easy.

5 comments:

Alicia said...

that's brilliant.

tearese said...

I was gonna say that.

clueless but hopeful mama said...

I'll third it: BRILLIANT.

Anonymous said...

Love this! And belated congratulations on your beautiful baby boy!!

wandering nana said...

You always find the most "unique" ideas. The Pee Pee Tee Pee is still my favorite.