Tuesday, September 18, 2007

stripes before spots

Anyone care to venture a guess as to what it might mean when your favorite uber comfortable leopard-spotted shoes are vomitted upon not once, but twice, in the span of a single evening? And the culprit is not one, but both cats, working in tandem?

Hmmm - yes, I thought so too.

Annnnnnnnd in other news, I have removed the SLUG visage. I couldn't take it anymore. For those of you begging for more slug lovin', you're not getting it here at The Creamery, no matter how nicely you ask. I love you all, but we must have STANDARDS, people!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh, no, sorry about your slippers!

stacie d said...

I think the double shoe vomit must mean the same as a double couch vomit. My fun was courtesy of my roommate's cat... happening on my white couch during the night, giving it plenty of time to soak in.

I miss the slugs.

tearese said...

At least you didn't find two slugs in your shoes spending some special time together.