Wednesday, February 20, 2008

the phoebus and sister fergusina mcstripeypants


What?! You're actually expecting CONTENT today? Like I have the mental capacity to think beyond babybabybabybabycomingin12days and workworkworkwork Ihavetogetmydeskinorderinlike6days and ohmyohmyohmyTheWifeiscomingtovisitTOMORROW... you have way too much faith in me, Internets!


Instead of thought-provoking posts you get the following pictures pulled off my phone:


Sister Fergusina McStripeypants



The Phoebus



And then there's this:

It was some cereal that Chip & I were totally laughing about at the grocery store. See, it's GORILLA MUNCH? But look at that shape, people, if I'm not mistaken, it looks a bit more like Gorilla Poo Pellets. But that could just be me. I'm thinking a lot about poo lately.

2 comments:

artemisia said...

Those kitties look adorable. I am slowing starting to understand why so many folks insist on loving those little devils...

BABY IN 12 DAYS! Holy cow! Thinking of you!!

How freakin' exciting!

Pickles and Dimes said...

Only 12 days??? Where did the time go?

Your kitties are seriously cute.

I need to go buy that cereal - NOW. "Gorilla munch" - heh.