Monday, June 20, 2011

friday, week in pictures



























I'm not sure I really remember much of Friday, except being unbelieveably tired. But I can tell you that we survived the week, we all survived the week, even through Shelby desperately missed her parents - even though Alice really missed having us all to herself - even though Chip seriously missed being able to watch television in our bedroom - and even though Whimsy missed her sanity. WE ALL SURVIVED.



I think I learned some lessons, but they're all a bit fuzzy. Hoping for clarity tomorrow, when the Father's Day Festivity Exhaustion has passed.



Until then, I leave you with pictures from last week. I'll let you guess what we did A LOT of. And also to wonder, again, why the heck Alice loves that ratty brown hat so much.




Monday:










Tuesday:









Wednesday:













Thursday:

























Friday:





2 comments:

Kay said...

Glad to hear everyone survived. It looks like the girls went to a mardi gras parade.

Alicia said...

ahem. i go away for the week, and when i return, all i get is a post from MONDAY? ahem.

(i'm a hypocrite.)

also, i really love that ratty brown hat. very 3 year old kurt cobain. you're in the northwest. it works.