Wednesday, April 30, 2008

back in touch

I'm back online and oh so happy to be here.


Also making me happy this week:

- Laughing at Wheel of Fortune with Chip. I blame my mother for it. She watched it religiously when she was here and we just sort of ... got used to it. Now 7pm hits and we're laughing at Pat and Vanna and trying to guess the puzzles. There was a total Wheel savant on there tonight (College Week) and we couldn't get over his facial expressions. Do you remember when the winning contestant would go shopping after each round? Dude, what a RIP OFF. I remember wondering about the $750 lamps. Now they just give away cash and trips. I bet there are more than a few old contestants who have bored their family to death with the whole, "I was on Wheel in 1980 and won $10,000 and all I have to show for it is this dumb couch."

- Overheard from the living room: Fergus, don't eat the chair!!!

- Alice Alice Alice (we've got lots of chewing on fists this week)

- We're headed to Philadelphia (yes, all three of us) in 11 days. Chip has to go for a workplace seminar. Alice and I are tagging along. I'm a wee bit nervous to travel with a 2-month-old baby. That's all I have to say about that.

- Have I mentioned being back back BACK online???

1 comment:

angelalois said...

when we first moved to seattle, we were totally obsessed with jeopardy. watched it every day! this was even BEFORE the Ken Jennings phenomena. So yeah, I know how you feel. Tell me what I've won, Alex!